Monday, June 5, 2017

Esther Expression!

Shalom world! My name is Esther and I am a spiritual girl on a journey of teshuva! I am having a lot of adventures along the way.  Want to travel with me! Raised a reform Jew, went away from Judaism for a long time . . . too long and its a long story!  One day, it will be in a book or a movie lol!

Now I am a Chabad girl!  I can't believe the journey.  It some ways it is like a dream.  I live right next to my shul, my children go to Chabad online school, and my hubby and I are learning together what is means to live as Orthodox Jews.  It is pretty exciting!

But, not going out to eat can be tricky.  There is no kosher restaurant for hours so we have to make things work.  Can you believe it!  And I am a girl who used to LOVE going out to eat!  A few hours from us in a wonderful restaurant/deli/market.   

No comments:

Post a Comment